- Insert wheels
- Position medium o ring inside base unit.
- If purchased, place the optional bowl insert.
- If desired, screw in the water valve elbow to control water level.
- Insert threaded water valve with small o-ring into tank.
- Inside container, small o-ring, flat washer, hand tight.
- With red valve handle OFF fill tank and close the lid properly, VERY IMPORTANT, to get a good, air tight, seal. You will need to change the lid o ring from time to time.
- Stand over the container and with both hands on the lid, with a little downward pressure, turn the lid "counter clockwise" and you will hear and feel 2 distinct clicks, those are the threads falling into place.
- Now turn "clockwise to close". Don't need to over-tighten, just snug.
WATCH the FAQ Video to learn ALL the tricks and call if you have any questions, 877-6-Big-Dog